ToonTownReviews

See what movies are good and not so good... Reviews are from the perspective of a ToonTown guy and select reviewers. There are hundreds of collectible posters available thru ToonTownReviews! Click on any of the images to order safely and securely! (This is the sister site of 'OZ - The 'Other' Side of the Rainbow) ***If there is a copyright issue, please email me by clicking on 'Email ToonTownReviews!' in the Links section and I will provide credit, change it to a link, or remove the post.***

 

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MAN'S CHEST


"Captain Jack is BACK!"

Who's in it?

Orlando Bloom , Stellan Skarsgard , Bill Nighy , Jonathan Pryce , Keira Knightley , Chow Yun-Fat , Johnny Depp

What's it about?

Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley reunite in Walt Disney Pictures', in association with Jerry Bruckheimer Films, PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: DEAD MAN'S CHEST, an all new epic tale chronicling the further mis-adventures of Captain Jack Sparrow. Produced by Jerry Bruckheimer and directed by Gore Verbinski from a screenplay written by Ted Elliott & Terry Rossio, Captain Jack sets sail on an all new adventure - filled with more intrigue, more spectacular special effects and more comedy...


Pirates of the Caribbean


Pirates of the Caribbean
Buy these and other fantastic posters and memorabilia from MovieGoods.com®


I hate obsessed fans yet I've found myself becoming one!!!!!!!!!

I have the trailer on a continuous loop and am watching it over, and over, and over again. Everytime it finishes I give a little squeal and do a little dance. When the first movie came out I was half interested. (I bet the ride in Disneyland is cool.) But I heard it was just another action movie so I didn't see it at the movies. Instead I saw it as soon as it came out on DVD at a friends party. My mates saw it as just another action movie but I was hooked!!!!

I love Captain Jack Sparrow!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how long I can take the suspense!!! I have to see this movie!!!!!!!!!

Official Website


Have I said how much I love DISNEY????

 

Can't think of what to get someone? Get a gift certificate from MovieGoods.com®

* Reviews posted here do not necessarily reflect the views of The Wizard of 'OZ'

* Reviewers do not necessarily endorse MovieGoods.com®


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

http://www.makepovertyhistory.org